09 January 2009

Thank You!

Several posts back, I was pleased to announce the first series of my "whatever Cards" were available for the holiday season. Honestly, I was not sure what the response was going to be but I am here to report that the response was great. All of the initial production have been sold. And, orders for the next series have already started to come in. As an amateur photographer, I am thrilled that people have taken an interest in what I love to do! And, I hope that I have provided a beautiful and thoughtful way to send a message.

Now, as with any new venture there are improvements that can be made and my "whatever cards" are by no means an exception. I have collected all the suggestions and working with them to make the next series more successful. Thank you to those that have contributed their opinion. It's important to look at everything and make decisions that improve your product.

So, thanks again to those that purchased the first series of cards and I look forward to working hard and producing the next series. This is a work in progress and I am grateful for the opportunity to say "THANKS"....
Posted by Picasa

No comments: